In order to enhance wound healing or treat illness, ozone therapy, also known as Ozone IV therapy, involves injecting ozone gas into the body. Ozone is a form of oxygen, and the intent of ozone therapy is to increase the amount of oxygen in the body. This therapy is known to address the following conditions
- Alleviate muscle pain: Lower back, knee: Ozone therapy can help reduce inflammation, promote tissue healing, and relieve pain.
- Chronic infections and inflammation: Ozone therapy is effective in treating chronic infections such as Lyme disease, Epstein Barr virus (EBV), and Long COVID
- Chronic Diseases: Ozone’s many therapeutic properties mean that it can be used to treat chronic conditions such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, chronic fatigue syndrome, arteriosclerosis, autoimmune disease, IBS, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, lupus, diabetes and heavy metal toxicity.
- Breathing disorders: Infusions of ozone lower the strain in the lungs by increasing blood oxygen levels.
- Immune disorders: Ozone has been shown to stimulate the production of cytokines and other immune mediators that can help improve immune function and fight infections. Additionally, ozone therapy may also help reduce inflammation.